- Condition: new
- ItemID: h247252232
- Time left:
- Bidders: 0
- Ends on: Jan 20, 2017 2:38:01 AM JST
- Highest Bidder
- Location: The Tokyo Nakano Ku
- Start Price
- ¥2,000 JPY
- Bid Unit
- ¥100 JPY
- Buyout Price
- ¥2,000 JPY
- Start Time
- Jan 17, 2017 11:44:42 PM JST
- End Time
- Jan 20, 2017 2:38:01 AM JST
- Time left
- 15 Hours
Details「AVR-CAN ATMEL AT90CAN128 prototype board: UART JTAG ISP」を出品します。 UART・JTAG・ISP どちらも可能です。 こちらの商品です。（shippingまで ５，０００円以上の商品です。） http://www.ebay.com/itm/AVR-CAN-ATMEL-AT90CAN128-prototype-board-UART-JTAG-ISP-/161286527110?hash=item258d6d1886:g:U8sAAOxycD9TW62B
AVR-CAN AT90CAN128 ATMEL prototype boardAVR-CAN is inexpensive way to learn AT90CAN128 microcontroller from Atmel. It's in very compact form 60x55mm and the presence of both CAN and RS232 allow the customer to make bridge between UART and CAN networks. All AVR pins are available on extension connectors and the board can be easy snap-on prototype or other mother board where additional circuits are built.
- MCU: AT90CAN128 - 128Kb Flash, 4Kb EEPROM, 4Kb SRAM, 53 GPIO, 32 working registers, a CAN controller, Real Time CLock, four Timer/Counters with PWM, 2 UARTs, Two-wire Serial Interface, an 8-chanel 10-bit ADC, Watchdog Timer, SPI serial port, JTAG interface, five selectable power saving modes
- 5x2 pin JTAG connector for programming and debugging with AVR JTAG ICE
- 5x2 pin ISP connector for programming with AVR ISP programmer
- RS232 DB9 female connector and driver
- CAN connector and interface
- User button
- Status led
- 8 MHz oscillator circuit
- 32768 Hz oscillator circuit
- Reset button and circuit
- On board voltage regulator (+5V)
- Power supply led
- Power supply connector
- extension pin headers for each uC pin
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0,062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 60x55mm (2.36x2.16")
POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT:Power should be applied to power supply connector. AVR-CAN could be powered by applying up to 9VDC (5 to 9 VDC) to EXT1-1 and EXT1-2 and GND to EXT1-3 and EXT1-4 or if you supply 5 to 9 VDC to central pin of POWER SUPPLY connector and GND to external pin of this connector The consumption of AVR-CAN is about 40-50 mA.
RESET CIRCUIT:AVR-CAN reset circuit is made with R16 (10k) pull-up, button RST and the voltage supervisory device MCP120T-300 which on RST button pressed resets the AT90CAN128
- Quartz crystal 8 MHz is connected to AT90CAN128 pin 24 (XTAL1) and pin 23 (XTAL2).
- Quartz crystal 32.768 kHz is connected to AT90CAN128 pin 19 (TOSC1/PG4) and pin 18 (TOSC2/PG3) and supplies the internal Asynchronous Timer/Counter (Timer/Counter2 in asynchronous operation).
- CAN_D: CAN Disable. If this jumper is closed, the CAN is disabled. Default state is open.
- CAN_T: This jumper assures correct work of the CAN. At each end of the bus it should be closed. This means that if you have only two devices with CAN, the jumpers of both devices should be closed. If you have more than two devices, only the two end-devices should be closed. Default state is closed.
- AVREF_E: This jumper when closed supplies VDDA reference to the AVREF. If this jumper is open the desired reference voltage should be applied at EXT2-3. Default state is open.
- Status LED (red) with name STAT connected to AT90CAN128 pin 6 (OC3B/INT4/PE4).
- Power-on LED (red) with name PWR_LED this LED shows that +5V is applied to the board.
- User button with name BUT connected to AT90CAN128 pin 7 (OC3C/INT5/PE5).
- Reset button with name RST connected to AT90CAN128 pin 20 (#RESET).
- Software examples for AT90CAN128 (writen for WinAVR). This lib contain all functions and examples for getting started with AT90CAN128 microcontroller
- AVR-CAN Blinking LED demo code (C source and HEX)
- AVR_CAN Button read demo code (C source and HEX)
- AVR-CAN prototype board, assembled and tested